Web-design for travel blog/gear/photography website.
The Polarizer website
This website started out as a bit of a sandbox for me to play around in.
There is a lot of custom coding and design here. I eventually turned it into a travel-oriented website and a fun outlet for creativity for me. Traffic is constantly growing, as well as the mailing list. It’s a fun and interesting project that has taught me a lot.
- CMS-based website
- Several different post categories
- Everything easily sharable on social media
- SEO optimized
- Highly customized navigation menus
- Highly customized front page
- MailChimp mailing list integration
- Dynamic social sharing plugins