Web-design for financial software company & SaaS provider JACCOO.
This website ran for approximately two years, and was replaced in late 2014 by a different design to reflect the new company style.
I built the design of the website from scratch, and used the content of the old website to fill it up. The project was quite big; 13 pages total with many pages having sub-sections.
The animated header on the front page was the highlight of the project. Scroll down to the bottom of this page to see it in action.
- Animated frontpage header
- Admin-backend for end-user
- Blog/news updatable by end-user
- 13 pages
- SEO optimized
- News archives sorted by month
- Fully responsive for all devices